Wednesday, February 9, 2011

-Reached hometown around....7..30...real tired..so i slept till 1.45..had alot of fun in my dreams...err....:P...enjoyed talkin wif cynthia thru da phone...XD

-When 'bai nian-ing' at JB..so bored...coz i dun even noe my cuz...but i got like 30 over angpaus..love the money.....XP..

-Changed my ugly-est outfit..and enjoy the boring-est lion dance in da whole wide world...but enjoyed alot when gamblin and collectin angpaus..won 7 bucks..oni..T^T..

-Gonna leave hometown today..yay!...kinda..OMG...i so hate my cuz..go shoppin wifout me...so lonely..i hate them...!!!!..they somemore watch movie toghether wifout me..so bad!!!!:(

-I'm back home!!!!!!but still need to go my father's fren house to bai nian...had dinner there too..kinda yummy..but so borin..haiz...2moro skul d...can't sleep...tought of my teacher's face and when to sleep...:P

-Monday...i hate mondays..jux like garfield...and i so luv lasanges...i love them..but now on diet..so cannot eat..err...><..fetched hui ying after tuition...had dinner wif her..oni..got angpaus and chocolates from her mom...i love the chocolate!!!...saw photoes of mini me...i am jux so cute...am i...oh yes..XP

-OMG..today's tuesday...how can it be..hurdling for half and hour today..my ankle hurts so badly now...can't run...so fwens can ditch me by running away..=.=..i wish those hurdling can help me slim down...

Tnks 4 readin everybody..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment