Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My awesomatic and random day+ my guilty time..~

Hey everybody...my mom doesn't noe that i'm using the com..so i needa type fast..dun mind if any spelling go wrong..

MY AWESOMATIC AND RANDOM DAY
Done 2 hw in skul...feel so happy..can watch glee that borrowed from natalie at home..happily and merrily...YAY!!!(XP..lol)...saw my plant grew bigger..my plant is jux so cute..i love it..but it's gonna die..someday..somehow..T.T...dunno wat to eat for today's dinner..haiz....recommended pizza and my pop objected..:(..but ate always mi goreng asli..and my favourite...garden salad!!!..cabbage, cherry tomato, boiled egg, carrot..(dun reli like it..XP), apple,baked potato..and last but not least..thousand island sauce!!!!..i luv the mi goreng..+ the salad!!!! I <3 IT!!!><

MY GUILTY TIME..
the hip hop teacher came to my center today..of course..to teach hip hop..my bro passed his hw to me and call me to put it in his baggie..but i placed it on the table when i was buying tuna bread..and never put it in my bro's baggie..got scolded by my pop..my bro cried bcoz of it..i cried too of coz..(coz i'm the one hu got scolded..T.T)..so i feel guilty rite now..but  we can take it from the centre 2moro morning..but needa wake up early..(NO!!!T^T)...so i dun reli feel guilty rite now..ok ...i do feel guilty!!!..

Kays everyone..i'm gonna cry rite now bcoz of my guiltiness...bye everyone..
O yea..i may not update my blog in this 3 weeks..or 4..nvm..test comin..gotta go and study..

Typed by,
MsDunno-fabulous-or-stressful..

No comments:

Post a Comment