Sunday, February 13, 2011

My quite-fun weekend

-My grandpop,grandma and aunts actually came down from malacca today, mu aunts are gonna sleepover at my house for three days while my grandparents sleepover at my uncle's house, when to uncle's openhouse after tuition, only ate sate and ketupat...quite yummy :p..stayed at uncle's house till 12...slept at 1.30..=.=

-Ate dim sum gor breakfast, when to bai nian at my grandpop's sis's house, had slurpee after that...^^...planned to go IOI wif my aunts at night, but had to eat dinner wif my uncle..grr..ate sushi at kapanchi, uncle paid 500 over..O.O...when to tian hou gong at kl..quite pretty..^^

-Aunts and grandparents goin home today..sad,  aunts and grandparents left after lunch, got shocked when my cuz tell me his fren liked me..(me:OMG!!!ARGH!!!!!i can't belif that he actually like me...he even added me on fb...how can he!!!..he asked stuff bout me from my cuz...he's like a stalker!!!!!)so i didn't confirm him as a fren...coz i feel stalked....feel so bored now...haiz..:(..watched megamind wif family...and uploadin blog now...

No comments:

Post a Comment