Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My so-not-cool public holiday..:(

Hey everyone..today's a public holiday , so we should relax for a day..i reli waied for this day to come for a long time..but let me tell you bout my stressful holiday..

-Woke up at 7.30 while my brother is still sleeping..(NO FAIR!!!HMPH!!)..father fetched me to hui's house..hui's mom fetch me and hui to science tuition..felt like sleepin in the car..15min l8r..we finally reached there..Karmen jux reaced there too..when in and interupted teacher's speech..felt like sleepin in class..but got awaken since teacher started to go BAD MOOD!!!!she rotan 4 studenrs and 1 student cried..(cannot say hu..dun any1 ask me in skul..-.<)..

1hr and 45 min l8r...
YAY!!! TUITION'S FINALLY OVER!!!mom fetched me and had mcd 4 lunch...actually...brunch..(get it?..:)...)...SO YUMMY!!!^^..

But after 45 min...
NO!!!!tuition again!!!!this time is..2 HRS!!!!can you belif it..(actually..you can..my life is not that stressful..you should check out Karmen's life..it's worst..so close i'm not her..phew...)haiz..tuition tuition..everyday tuition..public holiday still needa tuition..T^T..

Okay everybody..i can't take it anymore..i can't talk bout it anymore..coz it's too....sad..too pitiful..i can't let the readers read such stressful stuff..sry everybody..XP..BB^^

1 comment: